Sunday, October 25, 2015
How To Convert Webpage Into PDF File ?Posted by suraj pandey in: Tips And Tricks
In this post i will teach a simple trick or browser feature that let you convert any web page into PSD file format, which might help you to read your favourite articles offline.Are you really interested in this post? Do you really wanna learn this trick simply not a trick but an idea? Do you wanna convert webpages into PDF File? If your answer is yes this post is for you.
1. Open theon your PC or MAC
2. Then go to the web page that you want to convert as a PDF.
3. Now press Ctrl+P on Windows PC or Command+P if you are on a Mac to Open the the Print dialog on.
4. Now Change the destination to “Save As PDF” and hit the save button.
5. The current web page will instantly be downloaded as a PDF document.